These terms and conditions are valid for purchase in the online store. The conditions specify and clarify the rights and obligations of the seller (the operator) and the buyer (customer).
Order and purchase contract
- All orders placed through this online store are binding. By placing an order the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the shopping order and complaint procedure, and agrees with them.
- The order is a draft purchase agreement. The purchase contract shall arise upon receipt of ordered goods by the buyer.
- The electronic order is the completion of all required data and information, current phone numbers and e-mail addresses. After ordering merchandise comes to your e-mail confirmation of your order. Goods that have or telephone. e-mail can not be verified, we will not send.
- The place of delivery is the address specified by the buyer in the registration form.
- Title to the goods passes to the buyer, subject to payment of the purchase price.
- By completing the registration form or a binding order in this online store, buyer agrees to the collection and archiving of personal data and his purchases and receive updates.
- By taking over the case transferred to the buyer ownership of the purchased things. When selling not transferred ownership to the buyer by taking things a buyer at the point of delivery specified by him. If the buyer through the fault of damages or destroys the selected articles before the transfer of property rights, is liable for damages under the general provisions on liability for damage.
- The warranty period is 24 months and commences on the date of the sale.
- The warranty does not cover wear and tear caused by normal use. For items sold at a lower price, the warranty does not cover defects for which the lower price was negotiated.
- Seller or the authorized officer shall decide on the claim immediately, in complicated cases within three working days. Complaints including removing defects must be settled without undue delay, within 30 days of the claim, unless the seller and the consumer agree on longer period. After this period, the consumer has the same rights as if it were a defect that can not be removed.
- If it is a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be free, timely and properly removed. The seller is obliged to defect without undue delay. If the matter has not yet been used, the buyer may instead demand the removal of defects exchange things, concerns or if the defect only part of the replacement of components. Seller may always instead of removing defects replace defective thing as perfect.
- If it is a defect that can not be removed and which prevents a thing could be properly used as one without the defect, the buyer has the right to exchange things or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer if the defects can be removed but the buyer can not for the repeated occurrence of the defect after repair or due to a greater number of defects properly use the thing.
Withdrawal from the contract (return)
Under Act no. 367/2000 buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of goods. If it so decides, the undamaged goods without any signs of use or wear, in the original packaging, including all accessories supplied, within that period to send back. After receiving the returned goods so he will be immediately returned amount corresponding manner in which the pre-deal. Please send goods to green dispatch address Valtířov 106, 400 02 Ústí nad Labem. The purchaser arises entitled to a refund of the amount paid for the goods (the seller does not return the amount paid for packaging, postage or dobírkovné) under the following conditions:
- returned goods must not be damaged or otherwise impaired, must be in perfect condition with no signs of use in the original package, capable of further distribution.
- Shoppers deliver the goods returned in person or by mail at their own expense to the vendor just like an ordinary package. On mail order goods will be accepted.
The money will be in accordance with the Civil Code returned by postal order (postal) minus a fee for this service, or by prior agreement by bank transfer not later than 30 days.
The rights and obligations of the seller
- The seller is obliged to execute a binding order and send the ordered goods on the date specified in the order and deliver to the buyer's address. This obligation does not apply to the order, from which it is apparent or likely buyer of goods and the payment does not withdraw.
- All personal data provided during registration are confidential.
- The seller is obliged to delete registered customer from the database in the event that the customer so requests in writing.
- The seller has the right to refuse an order if the buyer has repeatedly failed to fulfill its obligation to take goods and pay the purchase price.
- The seller has the right to purchase agreement (binding order) to resign, if it becomes impossible transactions, unless it agrees with the purchaser on a new performance.
The rights and obligations of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged to give correct and complete mailing address to which the ordered goods are shipped.
- The buyer is obliged to accept the ordered goods and pay the total price, including any postage. The final price the customer is understanding when completing your order prior to its binding confirmation.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order or sent to return the goods within 14 days of receipt.
- The buyer has the right to delete your personal data from the database, by doing so in writing.
- All orders received by us are binding.
- In the case of ordering a custom order, the order is binding from the time that our offer is approved by you.
- Later cancellation of the order is possible only after agreement with us and only in written form. If the order of the goods is canceled, we are entitled to a refund,
- Which we have already incurred in connection with the contract, at least 20% of the price of the ordered goods without VAT.
Transportation of goods
- Customers on delivery of goods shipped in the mail or package Czech alternative operator.
- Postage for the ordered goods is derived from the applicable fare for a single shipment.